Thursday 5 July 2012

ahhhhh.....Reviving your foot!!!

Many things that i've to studied about pregnancy and how to deal with it... the first thing of all is my leg, heel and all inclusive area....During pregnancy we will put on weight at least 10kilos or MORE.. in the past 6months i've gain 11kilos....(pengsan i time pantang nnti, nk turunkan berat badan back to normal...aiyoooo) so u guys dapat bayangkan mcm mana my heel hurt...sbb nk tampung berat i skrg ok uuwahhh:'(... ok2 back to the recommendation product...

Last 2weeks I've go for baby's window shopping to The Baby Loft (TBL) at Publika Shopping mall, Solaris dutamas. i didn't buy any of baby stuff yet..cause thinking of its too early and don't want to be too exited..(orang tua2 kata x elok...so ikutkan sahaja) so i've asked for a good foot balm... sbb klu i jalan2 tumit i panas jer and lama2 rasa sakit....In my hands, have two brands of foot balm which is :-


1) Badger foot balm 2oz tin




2) Sanctum Reviving Foot Balm 



The owner of TBL recommended me to bought 'sanctum' rather than 'badger' because he has used it before..and for him this Australian product is good and the balm has a velvety texture that fed my neglected feet & heels leaving a fresh minty sweet smell.

Actually its my fault for not thinking twice..i just grab and bought the sanctum..because that time my heel feel so hurt and i want to rub this balm straight away ... but luckily, the foot balm was so good..and my feet felt rested and particularly soft and delicately scented. This two products actually have a good reviews in online.. u can choose either one that u like..it depends on you..on how u judge a product....

p/s : diharap aper yg i dok merepek nie..dapat membantu anda semua yer...

No comments:

Post a Comment