Monday 25 June 2012

Protects against strechmark

This is one of my recomended products for strechmark especially during your pregnancy time!!! actually it was recomended from my O&G doctor- dr.suhaimi..thanks Doctor!!! Fyi, i didn't use any of lotion, oil and creme to my belly until i found out..i've strechmark in the 4 month of pregnancy...that time..i feel wanna scream...and updating all social media account that i have..including blackberry massanger...hihihihi:p



my own reviews about "belli elasticity belly oil"...  the smells is amazing and so wangi!!!! light and really absorbed to the skin really fast...i always used it before getting to bed...its keep my skin moisturized that it hardly itches...u can get it for only rm199 and it almost worth it!!!  and the best part when i started using this oil my stretchmark are getting lighter and there's no adding strecthmark lines....

2 comments:

  1. Salam dear, u beli katne belli oil ni? if u willing to share, email me pls.. trailingveil@gmail.com..tq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where did you buy this? appreciate if you can share it with me here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete